[pct-l] Pack vs Pack

Glen wrote:

I need some advise concerning light packs. I have been using my Gregory
Keeler at 5.7 pounds for a couple of years and now I'm going to downsize
my pack weight. I'm looking at the Gregory G at 2.9 and the Granite Gear
Vapor Trail at 2.0 pounds. Has anyone had good or bad luck with either
of these and can offer me advise on which one to purchase. Thanks,

It really comes down to what fits your body the best, but many people
(including myself) have been very happy with the Vapor Trail.  It seems
to be a very popular choice among the long-distance hiking crowd.  You
should certainly give it a hard look.

Eric