[pct-l] Big Foot Hunt

>From Happy Camp: I ate lunch today at Java Bob's Bigfoot Deli in Downtown
Happy Camp with the Bigfoot Hunters Humvee and other vehicles in the parking
lot. Business at the Deli has been great this year! We don't feel like fools
or ridiculous, the newfound attention is kinda nice. We're not thumping on
the tree sitters or eco-freaks, we're just wondering where the guy in the
monkey suit is right now. Hopefully none of the locals will shoot him. It's
hard to take it all seriously, but when the world outside Happy Camp is
going crazy by the second, this is a really nice place to be.
 http://www.greatamericanbigfoot.com/
http://happycampnews.com/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
By huge coincidence, the vast majority of bigfoot sightings began in 1977
when a large hiker by the name of Strider, with huge feet, came through the
Happy
Camp area and then later a heavy, large, harry hiker by the name of "Mad
Monte" came through the same area, and apparently, was mistakenly sighted
and
widely claimed to be a sasquatch due to the incredible amount of body hair,
hunched over stature and huge footprints left.

"Don't let me die with my boots on"

;-)

Strider