[pct-l] Water to Donner

PCT listers,

A bunch of us are getting together to spend two days at a hostel at Donner
Summit next weekend and take in a few long runs on the PCT. If anyone can
give us advice about water accessibility between Baker Pass north to Donner
Summit and Jackson Meadows south to Donner, we would appreciate the help.

John Vonhof
New Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my blog or website