[pct-l] GoLite vs Montbell

I haven't used any of the montbell windshirts. Like dude, I have been
really happy with the patagonia dragonfly.  I have worn the current
generation golite ether which is more or less the wisp + a hood.  The
"wisp hp" fabric used in the current generation golite wisp/ether is a
very tight weave and seems a bit more water resistant and a bit less
breathable than the dragonfly, the montane featherlite or aero.  I
don't like the heavier, arcrylic coated version of the "wisp" fabric
at all.  I don't think it's breathable enough for aerobic activities.

Personally, I would suggest getting the the current generation ether
rather than the wisp so you get a hood.  I have found the hood can
make a big difference in my comfort.  Often I tuck the hood in on my
dragonfly, but I have been really gratful to have the hood in a number
of situations.

--Mark