[pct-l] Big ALDHA-West Gathering Services

Yes, I will gladly give seniors a special warranty for my  services/products.
 Since you are a senior, I will extend your warranty to  your primary
beneficiary of your estate when you pass.  The Switchback  World Famous Reflective
Tent Stake Painting Booth includes painting your tent  stakes international
reflective orange and then spraying on a layer of  poly.  Also, included in this
service will be an ingenious tent stake  holder (extremely light) with your
trail name engraved on it for carrying the  stakes in your pack (holder only
available for Shepherd Hook type tent  stakes).  All this at Switchback's low
quality price and the famous  bumper-to-bumper lifetime money-back guarantee.

Cheers, Switchback
Your PCT Tradesman With a Smile