[pct-l] Hyatt Lake Resort AND S Oregon????

I am leaving next week (8/8) for my longest hike yet and once done I will be close to 1800 miles of my 5 year section hike adventure.  I am starting where I left off last year in Cascade Lockes and hope to hike the all of Oregon and if everything works properly to Scott Mountain in NCAL by Labor Day.  A few questions as I prepare:

1.  Hyatt Lake Resort is the only address I have been unable to confirm.  If anyone knows if YOGI's book is correct I would appreciate it.  Campers Cove is closed according to their AM.
UPS
7979 Hyatt Prairie Rd
Ashland OR 97520

2.  Does anyone know where most of the North Bounders are during the month of August?  Most of the journals that I have been following have done an assortment of Flip Flops and it will be unlikely that I will cross their paths.  BUT I would like to catch up some of my friends when I did sections A&B in Scal this past Spring.

I will be meeting up with a few freinds to hike the last part of S Oregon.  We will be meeting somewhere around Hyatt Lake or Ashland on the weekend of 8/28.  Any recommendations for places to stay and shower in that vicinity?

Shutterbugg