[pct-l] Falling on the Trail

Hey Goat Lady & JoAnn

I read an article from a newspaper in WA covering the Mountain  Goats on Mt.
Rainier. It seem that people on medication especially heart  medication if
they urinate on the ground the mountain goats like to lick the  urine probably
for salts but the medication residue in the urine is causing  foaming of the
goat's mouth and possible death.  So hiker and backpacker on  medication better
start burying your urine. This could be serious. We all love  to see the
Mountain Goat which do have a precarious life with their choice  of habitat.

Lonetrail