[pct-l] when to help - angeling

Tortoise wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> All of us can do a different kind of trail "angeling" every time we're
> out. Just pick up the trash, as much as you feel comfortable doing,
> and you are helping all those who follow you as well as helping our
> environmennt.

This is one of the best things about llama packing.  As our llamas'
loads lighten daily, their trash carrying capacity increases.  We have
hauled out large quantities of trash we have found in the
backcountry--far more than we could carry as hikers.  We also bring a
saw, a shovel and a rake and do quick trail repairs whenever we find a
problem we can handle.
llamalady