[pct-l] Who would have thunk it?

Shane and Miriam saw Squeaky on 7/14 on their SOBO the day before they
arrived into Trout Lake.

Shane wrote in his journal:

 >Also, there was an extraordinary thru-hiker named Squeaky who is
trying to hike the PCT, CDT, and AT all in one year.  He had already
hiked the PCT north -- >even through the Sierras -- to the point where
we met him.  After a brief respite, he was soon on the trail again and
around the bend before any of us could >blink in wonder...

* * *