[pct-l] quincy to burney falls trip report

In a message dated 7/27/2005 1:58:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
judson@jeffnet.org writes:

> Now all I need is Castella to Seiad Valley and I'll have
> everything from Echo Lake Resort to Willamette Pass finished.

IMO, section P is as good as it gets in northern California.  Great trail
even though we had to do some "brush whacking" out of Castle Crags.  Try to set
yourself up to spend the night at Porcupine Lake.

Sly