[pct-l] quincy to burney falls trip report

Brian Bowlsby wrote:

><If you have any specific questions on things I didn't mention, feel free
>to ask.>
>
>Just one. Besides all of the below mentioned mess, how was your hike? :-)
>
>I remember Section O being miserable, especially climbing out of Middle Fork
>Feather river. I deemed it Section "Oak" for poison oak. But I guess time
>heals all wounds, since I only remember a few sections being particularly
>bad!
>
>This section definitely needs some TLC and some committed volunteers!
>
>Steady
>PCT'04

Oh, don't get me wrong; I had a great freakin' time! Fond memories of
stuffin' my gullet at the Pine Shack Frosty. A sunset on Hat Cr. Rim
that approached a religious experience. (By the way, I can't recommend
camping near the old lookout tower; the area is infested with kangaroo
rats!) Achieving both my longest trip (165 mi.) and my longest day (28
mi.). Now all I need is Castella to Seiad Valley and I'll have
everything from Echo Lake Resort to Willamette Pass finished.

Judson