From: "Phil Baily" <pbaily@webuniverse.net>
To: "PCT-L" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Northern Oregon

I am planning a walk the end of August along the PCT from just north of
Crater Lake to Bridge of the Gods across the Columbia River and I have some
questions.  Are there any issues with the trail that I should know about? In
this low snowpack year, are the usual water sources referred to in the
guidebook running? If anyone has been there recently, I would appreciate any
info that you could give me.

                                                Thanks,

                                                Phil