[pct-l] PCT in 07

Carol & I plan a PCT thru hike in '07.  We'll do a couple days head start then take in the ADZPCTKO festivities at Lk Moreno and afterward ride north to pick up where we left off.  We're "empty nesters" & past the big five-oh but still able to knock out a steady 15-20 MPD.  We want to make it as fun and comfy as possible (beds, showers & hot chow where available) and will be in no hurry.  Anyway, I'm trying to put together a 07 trail "community" of like minded souls to share planning, info (supply & equipment critiques), motivation & camaraderie for the trip.  I've identified three other parties so far.  If a PCT thru hike is in your plans for 07 (or you'd like it to be), please get in touch.  This is not a "group hike" thing - your own pace, your own time & your own route options - just people getting acquainted and meeting at ADZPCTKO.
Ross Flavel
rflavel2002@yahoo.com
Anchorage, Ak