[pct-l] camp urich logistical question

You can't get there from here...

The public transportation options between Seattle and the PCT are
terrible now that Greyhound has stopped serving Snoqualmie Pass.

In your case, I can't find anything that links Seattle to Greenwater (a
very small town on the road to Mt. Rainier and Cayuse Pass that won't
have taxis anyway). My advice, take a bus to Mt. Rainier and hike the
park's trails until they link with the PCT (You'll be on the famous
Wonderland Trail for part of that trip). According to the Sea-Tac
Airport Web site, there are two services that can take you to Mt.
Rainier:

Grayline Tours
(206) 626-5205

Rainier Shuttle (May 10 - Oct 1)
Reservations recommended. (360) 569-2331

You are going to have a great trip. Mt. Rainier is so out of scale
compared to the surrounding mountains that it sometimes doesn't look
real. The Goat Rocks are (is?) one of my all-time favorite sections of
the PCT (see my Web site for photos and trip reports).

Tom Griffin
Seattle
PCT Pages: http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/pct.html