[pct-l] Report on Continual PCT Conditions Idea

That's a great idea!  I'll let you know when Powerball comes through.

Can'tquit

Hiker97@aol.com wrote:
I know this is going to sound crazy, but I have always dreamed about buying Echo Lake Resort and making it a big hiker stop.  I would even let the PCTA make their HQ there too.  It would be a high class resort that also respected hikers.  Special deals, meals, and services for hikers.  Free shuttles down the mountain to Lake Tahoe to party there too.  As soon as I got that established, I would buy Muir Trail Ranch and do the same thing.  Of course, Muir Trail Ranch is a high class resort for the rich already.

All nutty stuff, but it sounds cool to me.

Future Partner in the PCT Saloon, Hotel, and Emporium
Switchback

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile