[pct-l] Report on Continual PCT Conditions Idea

Hi John  and all the Trail crews out there. I had a thought while I was on the trail. May be nothing but still a thought. Why not find a tree or some tall bush that will grow anywhere and plant it by the side of the trail that would designate the trail. People wouldn't be pulling them up and taking them home. It would beautify the trail and they might last longer. The only draw back is if they would spread in their area then which way would you go? I know just a thought. Ground Pounder Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GOALIEJHACHEY@aol.com
  To: tahoe.cat@verizon.net
  Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [pct-l] Report on Continual PCT Conditions Idea

  Hello tahoe.cat.

  Thanks for the update on that section of trail. Been putting new signs and clearing brush in different areas. Will be going back to re-locate that missing part of the trail (down the dry creek) in the next couple of weeks. As far as that detour up the steep road, we're waiting for the forest service to take their trail machine in to clear out the two slides (after the road detour).

  Thanks, again.

  John (trailratz) section chief "C"