[pct-l] Report on Continual PCT Conditions Idea

In a message dated 7/11/2005 12:42:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Hiker97@aol.com writes:

> I know this is going to sound crazy, but I have always dreamed about buying
>
> Echo Lake Resort and making it a big hiker stop.  I would even let the PCTA
>
> make their HQ there too.

I don't know of the PCTA needs building wise, but this could make an
excellent headquarters, right on the trail.  It's probably leased with the FS, so it
can't be all that much money.  Maybe the PCTA should put in a bid.

Sly