[pct-l] Trrail Angel needed for Portland 8/8/05

Checking to see if the trail angel network in Portland is as good as it is down in SCAL.  Last year the angels did magic with my Flights to Seattle and then out of Portland.

I am in search of a trail angel who can get me from Portland Airport to the trail head on August 8th or 9th.  I will be flying into PDX at 1030 PM on on August 8th and am in search of any assistance getting to the trail head in Cascade Lockes.  Willing to pay for expenses plus some!

Please Pmail me at shutterbugg313@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance - I am confident in the PCT community!

Duane-Shutterbugg