[pct-l] CA; Sections N thru P

I'm planning a hike SoBo from the Trinity-Alps (near Coffee Creek) south to
McArthur-Burney State Park. July 20 to however long it takes me!

Does anyone know how much snow I will encounter? and trail conditions?

Thanks,
Jean Partlow
Snow will be minimal, maybe just patches on the highest SecP north faces.
Water sources should be guidebook normal. Section O should be snow free, but
Section P might have a few short patches of snow, but by 7/20 they'd be
pretty short or small. I've been on Section O and P in the last month. The
trail crews are out and about on the PCT in both O and P now. N includes the
Hat Creek rim, and I haven't heard or seen reports on it, but I did meet a
group of 4 thruhikers above the Castle Crags last week that jumped from
Kennedy Mdws to Old Station, and they were moving easily north.