[pct-l] Super Secret Correction

I messed up my #42 posting.  It should read:

#42 - Skin Protection: Proper protection of your skin from radiation is  very
important on the trail. You already know about SunPrecaution.com clothing
and the GoLite Chrome Dome umbrella (with Switchback?s World Famous Handsfree
Umbrella Holder). Get into the habit of applying each morning some sun screen
at  SPF 30 with aloe, vitamins, and cocoa butter. I recommend the REI Sun Block
30  (2.75 ounces).  For no Deet protection from bugs try the new Repel
Lemon-Eucalyptus repellent.  The has proven very effective in  tests.

Sorry about that, Switchback