[pct-l] getting to the coast

I know this is off topic, but does anybody in Northern California or
Southern Oregon (or Origan) know of the best way to the coast at the
Oregon/California border? Anybody know where the nearest airport would
be? I'm looking to start late June or early July and hiking south to
Mexico.

I started the PCT this year but sprained my ankle near Warner Springs
(if you remember seeing some poor bastard hobbling around the Warner
Springs Ranch a week after ADZ that was me) and had to leave the
trail. Took a month before I could walk. Because of all the snow in
the mountains I thought this might not be the best year to return to
the PCT, but the coast is snow free so I've been looking into hiking
the California Coastal Trail.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com