[pct-l] Admin Note: Netiquette

In participating in this forum since its inception I have encountered and
combated with a few in words.  These negative encounters have been widely
overshadowed by the huge mass of postive and kind contributors, lurkers and
questioneers.

I feel that should the negative discussions had been face-to-face with
friendly gestures and smiles and like, then the outcomes would surely have been much
more positive.

Have a terrific day out there and hope this finds you on a trail soon, where
I ache to be also.

Greg "Strider" Hummel