[pct-l] Oregon questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon & Chuck Chelin" <chelin@teleport.com>
To: "Joanne Lennox" <goforth@cnw.com>; <maurer@earthlink.net>; "pct-l"
<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Oregon questions

> Good morning, Joanne,
>
> I wouldn't be surprised if the Windigo Creek outfall was dry, but do you
> remember the condition of the two lakes?  I've never heard of them also
> being dry.

It was extremely dry(there had been fires burning to the West)!!  I had my
horse at that point; a bolt of lightening had  just come fairly close and we
both were unnerved, visibility was poor in the dense rain, I figured it
would be faster and easier to just go to Nip and Tuck.  so I do not know the
condition  of the Windigo Lakes, and I did not see a trail, but as I said, I
was just trying to get Hopi and myself calmed down.

Joanne