[pct-l] Bigfoot seen near Section O?

Here's something to ponder, Bigfoot tracks seen near Burney. I hiked along
the east end of Section O just last weekend, and did keep my eyes open, but
only saw cougar tracks, bald eagles, osprey, and nervous deer. Funny, these
Bigfoot researchers are today in Happy Camp at the local "Bigfoot Deli"
getting lunch in a big Humvee with their website on the side. I didn't make
this part up. It's a boring day on the pct-l so read up on Bigfoot before
hitting the trail, and always keep your eyes open for the unbelievable
nested within the spectacular scenery..
http://www.greatamericanbigfoot.com/