[pct-l] Savant, not so lost

Well, sadly I couldn?t go to ADZ, but fortunately I never felt lost in any
hoopla. It was well-deserved attention for Scott.

The only thing I got lost in was the magic of the trail (ok, and maybe a few
missteps here and there in the snow). And on that topic, I get on the CDT in
a few weeks and expect to find yet another wondrous, personal version of
?lost.?

Good luck to all this year?s hikers. But if I knew a SOBO theme song, I?d
sing it right now. Certainly not because it?s a better direction (they?re
all good), but it?s the way I went last year & it looks like there are a few
others this year who might sing along.

savant

Mike Saenz <msaenz at mve-architects.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if "Savant" attended ADZ?

With all the hoopla around Scott W's yo-yo, Savant (who was just behind
Scott) sort of got lost in the excitement...