[pct-l] APB: Looking for Wild Cat

We are very pleased to be hosting at this very moment and extremely special hiker named Healer (AT '03).  Healer has completed from Campo to Idyllwild, and then south from Walker Pass to Agua Dulce.  He wants to do the San Bernardinos and San Gabriels, but will need the assistance of an experienced snow/ice hiker.  Healer is legally blind.

He is aware of such a hiker making his way north at this time, by the name of Wild Cat, and is hoping to find him and seek Wild Cat's assistance.  However, if anyone is aware of anyone else out there who fits this criteria, that would be helpful too.  So, all of you who are meeting the hikers moving northward, can you please be on the lookout for someone willing to help Healer.  It will definitely be worth the experience.  I can't begin to tell you have fantastic this gentleman is, and that he is truly a healer in more than his namesake.

Thanks to all -- I'll be checking the post for your reponses.

L-Rod
aka Donna Saufley