From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
To: "Wayne Kraft" <waynekraft@verizon.net>; <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 9:09 AM
Subject: RE: [BULK] - [pct-l] Water Caches?????????

I think the idea of not relying on a water cache means that you should
always carry your own water, enough to get you to and from known water
sources (spigots, fountains, creeks/rivers/lakes and tanks). BUT if you
pass a cache, then it's a treat and you can sit down a have yourself a
nice long drink before moving on.

Michael Saenz,