[pct-l] Thank you

In a message dated 4/28/2005 11:06:46 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
weathercarrot@hotmail.com writes:

For all  those who have been
making copies to send to others, please, if you can,  include a copy of the
cover insert that came with the original batch.  There's some important
information in there.

I typed up this insert into a Word document so that I could insert it with
the DVDs I've been sending out.  It would be easy for me to send it as an
attachment to anyone who'd like it.  I even figured out Weathercarrot's  font!

Just send me an email if you are interested.

Betsy