[pct-l] Another trend thru-hikers should truly fear....

Good evening, Squatch, its good to hear from you,

Something is out-of-whack here.  When we go into the wilderness we are all
fresh, squeaky-clean, and dosed with Right-Guard and hair spray.  From that
we chose to change and become dirty, smelly, sweaty, unshaven, characters
dressed like flood victims.  In the process we tick-off the local indigenous
population by scaring them away from their meadows, making them duck back
into their holes, and by hiding our food in plastic contraptions.

Now, in Houston, the normally dirty, smelly, sweaty, unshaven, characters
dressed like flood victims choose to go to the library to clean-up a bit and
absorb some culture, but the latte and mini-van crowd has pressured the city
council to toss them out before they can make the transition.

What we need to fear is the 'critters organizing a governing council in the
mountains.

Steel-Eye, one of the guilty.

"In our leisure we reveal what kind of people we are."  - Ovid