[pct-l] Water updates

AsABat <AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net> wrote:
4. Conditions in the field can change quickly, and someone may have
found there was the stream was dry or the cache was empty and chose to curse
but not to let us know. Be prepared!

Hello Pct Listers....

I am in the process of slicing up my guidebooks into sections (I'm a SoBo hiker), and am thinking about water in California in the fall.  Does anyone have a link to information about which water sources are reliable in September and October?  I will have pocketmail access on the trail, but plan to un-subscribe from this list before my departure, is there someone who stays abreast of water conditions who might be willing to give me their email address.  I would like to make some notes in my guidebook sections.  Or, just some links to reports from previous years would be helpful.

I don't plan to rely on water caches.... I know that as a SoBo hiker I need to be very self-reliant.

Thanks in advance!

Terri, Seattle