[pct-l] Weathercarrot's PCT DVD copies

I must have watched Weathercarrot's PCT DVD ten times since I received it...  it's fantastic!

BTW, FWIW...  all 'reviews' and comments I have seen HIGHLY PRAISE Weathercarrot's PCT
DVD...  but for some of you pct-l followers that have not seen the DVD as yet, please note (TIC)...
WARNING!  WARNING!: Some pictures may include...  Hikers wearing BOOTS on the trail! (or
hikers wearing SANDALS on the trail!)...  DOGS on the trail!!...  HORSES on the trail!!!...  BEAR
CANS on the trail!!!!...  (Sorry, I didn't see any GUNS readily evident... I must not be looking closely
enough!  We can readily assume the Border Patrol pickup driver/agent is armed - so there are
GUNS near the trail!  WAIT!...  the horseman 'might' have a HOLSTER on his hip while he's in
"Southern CA"... Yes, that's definitely a HANDGUN on his hip!!  There ARE GUNS on the trail!  And
doesn't GANJ look especially threatening with that ICE AXE in hand in front of the Mammoth Post
Office?  He was also seen apparently 'accosting' Eagle Rock and later was wielding a baseball bat,
too - watch out for GANJ; he's obviously prone to violence.)  However, on a more positive note for the
conservative right, there is no apparent NUDITY in the 'movie' (although there IS a picture of FOUR
MOONS 'rising' at the Canadian border in the complete photo folder... ).  So BEWARE and be
prepared for these SHOCKING SCENES while viewing the otherwise beautiful presentation!  (TIC, I
said; TIC!)

Anyway, returning to the subject of copies of Weathercarrot's DVD...  I finally parted with it for a
couple of days to get some copies made to share...  Unfortunately, I don't have a DVD burner, nor
do my local computer literate friends...  but I did find the one and only place of business in town that
duplicates DVDs...  so I dipped into my PCT slush fund and had some copies made at $6.50
each...  If I had a DVD burner, I would probably absorb the cost of the blank disk and shipping in
sharing it, but since I'm not independently wealthy and not working only for a hobby, I'm kindly
asking for (but not demanding) a $5 'donation' to help reimburse my PCT slush fund!

Email me off-list if you are interested in obtaining a copy...  include your shipping address...  if you
can't really afford a $5 donation - then give me your best, utmost creative somehow-PCT-related
financial sob story...  Payment will be on the honor system to the return address on the DVD
envelope when you receive it; I will ship ASAP and notify by return email...  Unfortunately, I only
have 8 copies available to share (sorry, my PCT slush fund isn't very big yet!)...  "Enjoy!" the DVD
and pass along copies as best as possible for your means...  Let's help get it out to the entire PCT
community.

Happy trails!!!