[pct-l] commentary...

I just watched Weathercarrot's cd and maybe because of the three beers I
drank during it, I found tears slowly leaking down my face.  The music
weaves a background to what is essentially a series of pictures of
people interspersed with big views.  Snapshots, one after the other, and
the persons and views are all so beautiful...

Donna is doing a good job not sinking into the fray.  Her suggestions
make sense, and in a year, or five years, the foresight in her
perspective will likely bear the fruit of another way of meeting.  Now
it creates contention, but hey, the thought of change is hard, and we
all are smart and have opinions.

I can see a series of maybe five or six gatherings throughout the spring
and summer in all three states celebrating the trail and hiking it.  I
can see how gatherings can reflect the location, how it could spin off
work crews, for example.  EAch would be unique because those who
organize each have a different vision.

Harking back to my college days I ask, "which one's got the most beer???"

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie WY