[pct-l] LIttle Known facts and Triva of PCT and KO Party with Mad Monte

Damn it, Monte, there you go again, spreading half truths, lies and  absolute
facts around about things you don't have a clue about!  The  original
Monument 78 was actually found in Tutt's tomb in Egypt (thus the narrow  pyramidal
structure).  In the 1976 fundamentalist revolt in Egypt, three  Egyptian
outdoorsmen concealed their actual identities cleverly as stupid  American
backpackers, called themselves "The Kelty Kids" (boy, what an obvious,  blatant,
simplistic attempt to cover their true identities!), hiked the trail in  '77 and upon
reaching the monument reclaimed it in the name of the Southern  Islamic
Council of Kiltermen or S.I.C.K.  They secreted it away,  packed it in wooden
crates and sent it back to Egypt, where it now stands at the  intersection of Suez
Blvd. and Tutt Way in a lovely waterfountain.  There  have been recent
rumours, mostly unfounded and discredited, that a small group  of American
backpackers have been planning a coup to bring it back to the  border.

Any information about it being in my backyard and being used for a
basketball pole is unfounded, lies and simply not true.

Greg