From: dsaufley@sprynet.com [mailto:dsaufley@sprynet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 5:19 PM
To: joph@piedmontbsa.org; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Snow in Section D

I just got a report on the snow in Section D from Todd up at North Fork, who
got the information from the district ranger.

Highway 2 (Angeles Crest Highway) is closed above Islip Saddle due to SIX
FEET of snow still on the road.  The ranger's estimation of snow on Baden
Powell is that it is probably double that depth up higher.

Just thought you'd all want to know . . . seems like good year to bring snow
shoes!

-=Donna Saufley=-