[pct-l] RE: Snow in Section D

More section D reconnaisance...this weekend I hiked up the Acorn
Canyon Trail in section D.  This is the route one would take to get
from the PCT to Wrightwood for a resupply.  The trail was pretty
snowed in, and not at all distinct from the tracks in the snow, which
quickly diverged.  I didnt go up to junction with the PCT, but I
imagine it wouldnt be easy to find if you were coming along that way.
I dont have the maps in front of me, but snowline was at the end of
the trail / beginning of houses of upper Wrightwood, right next to the
camp.  A mile up the trail, but below the ridgeline, snow was 2-3 feet
deep, melting around the base of trees and creeks, and not
Chaco-friendly.

Cypress