[pct-l] VVR.... my final words

hmmm..look a little closer...I think MOST of the opinions reflect high prices,
crappy service, bad  or marginal food, rudeness and nice mountains and
great friends meeting.

These things are entirely unrelated even though they happened all at VVR.

great mtns and friends happen anywhere.

Bad food (or cooking), staff harassment, rudeness, are happening at VVR,.

Great mountians do not cure the trots last time I was there!!