[pct-l] VVR

Those are words that don't apply in this instance. Any business that leaves a hiker box out is engaging in the hiker swap meet. They recognize in doing so there may be some items left over. I found food, fuel and miscellaneous that I was happy to have from a hiker box. I know that was true for the items I left behind because I was thanked by the hikers that picked up the various meals or other items I had left. It is part of what makes the hiker community a community. Buzz