[pct-l] Tarps ???

I have been looking at that spinnshelter but when I lay on the ground with the measuring tape, it just seems too small. I am only 5' 7" and the spinnshelter seems like it would be just barely enough. How is it in the storming rain in the locked down config.? Bozeman has some medium sized tarps (6x8) but for a few $$ more I can get the spinntwinn thats bigger. Hmmmmm.
So. How does that spinn fabric hold up? I have some ditty bags made of the stuff and it feels
      pretty light.
      Is an 8x10 tarp too much material for one person handle when pitching?
Also-Monte-Hows the splash factor on your mid sized tarp? I have an epic shell on my bag. Do you think thats enough or do you feel like you need something extra in the blowing rain?