[pct-l] Hiking with Arthritis/use of DSMO

In a message dated 3/29/2005 2:45:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sparkymeister@gmail.com writes:

> [...]

In 1967 or 68, Art Kleps founded and became the Chief Boo Hoo of the Neo
American Church.  In addition to The Divine Toad Sweat... a newsletter, he  also
published a coloring book which suggested using LSD or DMT in DMSO to
"enlighten" the constabulary.  Never heard of it happening tho.

As far as DMSO goes, years ago I used it for a lingering inflammation in  the
upper forearm, which I called "karate elbow."  It worked great.

"No Way" Ray  Echols