[pct-l] Hiking with Arthritis/use of DSMO

DMSO is a carrier that could be used for the foreamentioned purpose. It's
also used extensively, and legally, in veterinary medicine to reduce
swelling, including as an IV solution in animal surgery.

It is sold as a "solvent" to humans "Wink,wink" as it will dissolve things.

The main reason it was pulled for human use was that there was some concern
with it affecting eye tissue under long term use.

I don't know any animals with eye problems from long term use of it, and my
eyes are no worse for having used it and it has a long history of use. So,
my only caveat would be YMMV.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com