[pct-l] Hiking with Arthritis/use of DSMO

When you say people added acid, you mean LSD? I suppose one side
effect could be flashbacks, but is that really so bad? Suppose 10
years from now you're taken back to the trail. Sounds good to me as
long as it's not raining.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com