[pct-l] wilderness press updates

page 159 col1 par2 about supplies in sierra city, the grocery store is very hiker friendly we want and need your business and friendship anything you need our store to supply just ask and we will do everything possible to make your stop in sierra city a great one. we have made an area next to the Laundromat for you with tables and umbrellas and water. the bar/restaurant across the street will have showers for you. my email is 409chevy@sbcglobal.net . thanks larry/kathy