[pct-l] Katadyn kiker filter

The filter comes with instructions on how to store it. I don't have
the instructions in front of me, but I think you filter a liter or so
of a water/bleach solution. This kills whatever is in the filter. Then
you clean the filter when you take it out of storage.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com