[pct-l] Re: Washington Detour Info.

Thanks for your email regarding the road walk from Steven's Pass.  I do have
some questions.
When you turned of the hiway at the 59er Diner at Coles corner.

You turned left and walked 4 miles north on Rt. 207 to Parkside Grocery.
There was some possible camping on Rt. 207 or FS 62.

Turn right on Chiwawa Loop Rd for 1 mile. Halfway along is an RV Park with a
tiny store.

Turn left on Chiwawa River Rd. 25 miles?? to Trinity.  After about 14 miles
there are campgrounds every 1- 2 miles.

The Buck Creek Trail/Middle Ridges Trail is a long, reasonably maintained
climb. How long is this section before you get back on the PCT?

I am assuming that the roads are all signed, correct?
I am assuming the Buck Creek Trail/Middle Ridges Trail is signed, correct?
Exactly where in the guide book does this put you back on the PCT?

Please correct me on anything I have written incorrectly. I am planning on
doing this section late June or early July
Thanks,
Marge (the old gal)