[pct-l] Winter

It is 20 degrees, snowing and socked in, here in downtown Hailey ID. (Sun
Valley)  All the corporate and private jets are grounded nothing is able to
take off or land. Poor Arnold, Poor Demi. But I will go out for a short hike
or walk today; will I ever get out of my Lowe Alpine lite weight fleece
pants that I wear all winter long for cross county or skate skiing? I am
looking longingly at my Railriders shorts and long pants and my resupply
boxes for Southern California.  It is only 21 days until I get on the
airplane for San Diego. However I did not book my flight out of Sun Valley,
wow just to be delayed because of no visibility, would be like a kick in the
pants.  So I booked out of Boise ID and will drive the 2 ? hours to the
airport.

Guess I just do not want to go out in the cold weather today and I would
like the snow to be gone from here and from Southern California.  Make the
winter Gods go to bed for awhile.

Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)