[pct-l] Winter

Well Marge,
 It is sunny and mild here in San Diego. The moisture directed toward the
southern tier of the country this winter has made everything green and lush.
The desert is in full bloom. It's all waiting for you... I hope the winter
gods will consider your predicament and pass on their recommendation to the
gods of spring to send some rain up north and melt the Sierra snows on time
so you can get through it all enjoyably.

>Guess I just do not want to go out in the cold weather today and I would
>like the snow to be gone from here and from Southern California.  Make the
>winter Gods go to bed for awhile.

Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)