[pct-l] Aqua Mira

Can anyone who's used the water treatment Aqua Mira during
an extended hike comment on whether or not it is normal to
detect an odor and taste when treating water at the standard
7 drop dosage?
bf
^^
I've used AM for 3 seasons now, and when using it at the full 7 drops
per qt, I didn't like the taste. I get my house water from my creek, and
live
off the city systems. I can smell and taste chlorine on any city system
tap water.  When I treat Sierra, my creek, or alpine clear waters
I cut the dosage down to 4 drops per qt, and have had no problems or
sickness. I don't recommend this for everyone since my guts are already
wilderness tested from years of my creek water. I've seen 2 Pur hikers
break on the trail (split filter cases), and I consider it the best trail
filter,
but the drops haven't failed yet. Make wise choices for the wilderness
before hitting the trail.