[pct-l] Jonathan Breem's 1998 Journal...

 from Chris Bailey's article:
"By this time, we had decided we were going to make a foray
into the Sierra to see what it was like. The vast majority
of other thru-hikers had decided by now to skip to somewhere
in northern California or flip-flop to Canada and the
hand-wringing, nervous speculation, and endless debates
about how to proceed had consumed a lot of energy over the
past couple of weeks. It had grown to be a nauseating
topic."

And to think, that was before the widespread popularity of
pct-l!

How about a motor home for FFTU? (Flip-flop Transport Unit)
Any willing retirees in Washington or Central California?

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net