[pct-l] Jonathan Breem's 1998 Journal...

My grandparents live in a motor home in the Olympic Peninsula. They
used to spend half the year traveling. Unfortunately, they are no
longer in good enough health to drive a bunc of smelly hikers to
Canada.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com