[pct-l] Thermarest Prolite Vs. Ridgerest

Its "no contest" for me:

RidgeRest Short = 9 oz. (trimmed, even lighter)

Thermarest Prolite = 13 oz.  (cannot trim)

Another option is a Z-Rest, which is 11 oz and can also be trimmed, and
can also double as a frame-sheet for your pack.

Some of those "prolite" pads are mis-named.  Some of them weight over 2
lbs!!  That's as much as my tent and more than my sleeping bag.  HYOH
for sure, but I am here to tell you: "every ounce counts".

peace!
dude